plaukstu šķērsielas

15:25

"plaukstu šķērsielas" (the title of my post) is a poem book by a poet Andris Ogriņš (1975)
I always read his poetry when the spring time comes, it is so refreshing, full with life.

here's one of my favorite poems by him:
***
saules acs izstaro rītausmu
pie loga tumst tavējās
kuras kā diegi veras man cauri
un tu nesaproti vai esmu vēl palicis
ar svaigajām lapām piesnigušajos kokos
vai devies tālāk
par nakti un tālāk par aizmirstību

kā spēļu kārtis
pavasaris samaisa prātus
mums abiem iedalot
aklumu







These are some of the pictures me and Viktorija took. 
Taken with canon eos 1100D
Edited on vscocam


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am a big fan of your art! and I lately discovered about this blog and it is aesthetic goals!! <3 I wonder what editor or app did you use on the pictures above? It was so creative of you!! :) all the love x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Powered By Blogger